Phil Anselmo's Tearjerking Act Of Humannes
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 2 2013, 10:12 AM
Instructor
I will not hide - I shed a tear over this one last night... Can you imagine that this can actually be this poor kid's life dream?

The whole article

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 2 2013, 10:32 AM
GMC:er
Well,the kid's so young, so actually i CAN believe it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 2 2013, 03:10 PM
Instructor
This is sick! I mean...awesome! smile.gif Kid probably couldn't normally go to sleep through all next week smile.gif))

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 3 2013, 08:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 2 2013, 02:10 PM) *
This is sick! I mean...awesome! smile.gif Kid probably couldn't normally go to sleep through all next week smile.gif))

Most probably - did you have such a dream, D-man? Come to think of it, I never craved to perform with any band on stage - I know it's weird, but, I never had that thought..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:31 AM