2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gmc Through The Ages...
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 12 2008, 10:11 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jan 11 2008, 11:58 PM) *
NICE site Sam Hook, I remember when it looked like that smile.gif If smeone had asked me I'd go "What, did GMC change it's layout?", I could never have described it from the top of my head.

Hehe that's interesting - perhaps it's because we have done it so gradually?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jan 12 2008, 10:24 AM
Learning Roadie
Wow what a change loved the link well done Kris and the gang the site has come on a long way

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jan 12 2008, 11:17 AM
GMC:er
Heh the site looks soo small before Kris enlarged the page biggrin.gif i think it looks much better now... just imagine it in 5 years biggrin.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 12 2008, 01:09 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ah yeah kris showed me this link a while back when i asked about screenshots. Its really great to have this archive to go back over!! GMC is unrecognisable from back then - but I still loved it just as much biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 12 2008, 04:03 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jan 12 2008, 05:17 AM) *
Heh the site looks soo small before Kris enlarged the page biggrin.gif i think it looks much better now... just imagine it in 5 years biggrin.gif

ya and in 5 years we'll look back at it now and be like:"i could remember how small it was back then!" laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 12 2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the link man! It's interesting to see how much GMC has evolved smile.gif

Look at Google!!! http://web.archive.org/web/19981111183552/...e.stanford.edu/

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:26 PM