Element Eighty
Outlaw2112
May 27 2009, 02:08 AM
GMC:er
This band is awesome im surprised they arent big... good catchy guitar riffs and nice singing voice

anyway check them out, i like the pinch's in victim

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Outlaw2112: May 27 2009, 02:10 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
May 30 2009, 12:36 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Yep I listened to them. Thei single Broken promises was featured on NFS: Underground 1 soundtrack (thats where i know them)

Well I guess there is 10000's of another bands with this sounds - IMO they jumped into that Nu-metal vagon few years too late:) Not that they are bad! I really liked their music (today its too simple for myear tho...) I just think they are not original enough:)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
May 31 2009, 04:05 AM
I knew that I know this band from somewhere!! Need For Speed!! Thanks Jakub, you make my day better!!

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Jul 7 2009, 03:32 AM
Awsome band I got their cd's awhile ago

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:16 AM