Sony Vegas
Henry Dietzel
Jun 19 2008, 01:34 AM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
Hey David,

I am wondering if you can help. I just checked your tutorial and it looks like you are running Vegas for editing. I am having a problem importing the video from my camera. I have a Canon powershot sd750 and also a SD reader. I have tried to import both ways direct from the camera and from the sd reader with no luck. The only thing that gets imported is the audio. If I try to import a video already stored on my computer from mydocuments that will appear in full in Vegas....any help would be great I am really stressed at the moment.

Thanks in advance

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jun 21 2008, 10:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Hammerin Hank @ Jun 18 2008, 08:34 PM) *
Hey David,

I am wondering if you can help. I just checked your tutorial and it looks like you are running Vegas for editing. I am having a problem importing the video from my camera. I have a Canon powershot sd750 and also a SD reader. I have tried to import both ways direct from the camera and from the sd reader with no luck. The only thing that gets imported is the audio. If I try to import a video already stored on my computer from mydocuments that will appear in full in Vegas....any help would be great I am really stressed at the moment.

Thanks in advance

I wish I cold help but I'm not sure..
I use a harddrive camera so I just drag and drop my videos to my computer...
You might find something on Canon's website?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Jun 22 2008, 07:15 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Jun 21 2008, 05:34 PM) *
I wish I cold help but I'm not sure..
I use a harddrive camera so I just drag and drop my videos to my computer...
You might find something on Canon's website?

Thanks for getting back to me, no worries I figured that after watching your tutorial, just figured I'd take a shot

Thanks

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:35 PM