I Need A Little More Help
Manny
Jul 10 2007, 08:40 AM
GMC:er
wow, ive only been on this site for like 3 days, and im already seeing huge improvement! (thanks to the AP and beginners scales lessons) and i really want to learn an entire 'song' lesson, because that would just be sweet. are there any out there that are fairly easy to play throughout the entire lesson?

also, writing riffs, anybody? some tips on making my own rock riffs would be much appreciated
thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 10 2007, 01:27 PM
GMC:er
If you learnt some of the pentatonic scales its a good idea to play about with them until you get some good riffs. It helps immensely using the boxes as your able to keep a track of what key your in and what will sound best combined with a certain note. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 10 2007, 07:48 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Manny @ Jul 10 2007, 04:40 AM) *
wow, ive only been on this site for like 3 days, and im already seeing huge improvement! (thanks to the AP and beginners scales lessons) and i really want to learn an entire 'song' lesson, because that would just be sweet. are there any out there that are fairly easy to play throughout the entire lesson?
also, writing riffs, anybody? some tips on making my own rock riffs would be much appreciated
thanks!

Hey Manny,

Glad to see your enjoying the site. I have to agree with Owen about getting more familiar with the scales and learning to move around the boxes but I'd also like to add that it may be a good idea to check out Andrews Theory lessons if you haven't already. I'm not sure what level of playing your at or if you have any musical background already, but if your looking at writing your own stuff it may help to understand the theory behind it. smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:25 AM