The Power Of Music
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 2 2011, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Each of us has been confronted with different mental states along our lives and eventually, music has been there to push us further into that state or pull us out whenever, life was trying to drown us into a bad moment.

When I walk on the street and I want to enjoy life, feel good and smile about every little thing, I listen to this song:

It makes me think about all I love and the joy of being alive!

What's your favorite song for a particular state of mind and why?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Michael AC
Nov 6 2011, 02:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I believe that the construction of music is a way that God communicates with us. The very tones touch us internally. I think that is why certain songs connect with each of us to help us.

It truly is a gift from above...just up to us how we use it. All music is good music, but the ones that really hit that inner tone we each have is what stands apart!

Great topic!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:13 AM