The "piano" Lick
Oxac
Dec 19 2008, 10:35 PM
GMC:er
Hi Ivan, I just wanted to share a lick that I created on the piano... I love this very much. It's one of my most beloved licks actually. I haven't however transposed it to guitar 'till now. It's very simple but involves the tonality that we discussed in the chat. (Not emphasing the root or fifth more more the thirteenth, eleventh and ninth over a minor7 chord).

Unfortunately I cut it in the middle but it's the same thing starting on the thirteenth (cool.gif. Eleventh (G) and ninth (E) over a Dmin7 chord.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Oxac: Dec 19 2008, 10:37 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Output_1_2.mp3 ( 475.43K ) Number of downloads: 267

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 20 2008, 12:41 PM
Instructor
Sounds really cool Oxac mate, I love the vibe the B note makes with the harmony.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Oxac
Dec 20 2008, 09:29 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 20 2008, 12:41 PM) *
Sounds really cool Oxac mate, I love the vibe the B note makes with the harmony.

Yeah, I agree on that. The major sixth over a minor seventh chord... yummie biggrin.gif

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:45 PM