Shooting Multiple Scenes, Your experience requested!
SirJamsalot
Aug 8 2010, 05:39 AM
Learning Rock Star
Ok,

I can shoot a single video take for a REC program - cool. Now for the bigger picture. Let's say that I want to shoot my main riffing on top of train, and my solo from the top of the Empire State Building in NY.

How does sincing audio with video work in situations where you have totally different locations - Do you record audio and video from both at the location your at, then record audio and video from both at the other destination, then splice the audio and video together from both locations at a good punch-in time, or do you "lip sinc" the final production in video?

I'd like to spice up my videos a bit - this is all new to me, and I don't want to look like I'm "lip sincing" my guitar takes. I'd like them to be really be me playing.

thoughts on the matter? I'm using Sony Vegas and a standard camera - my DAW is Cubase and I record the video the same time as the audio DI into my DAW, then replace the audio from my video using the exported version recorded in Cubase.

Thanks!
Christian A.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:59 PM