15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >  
Fzalfa's Bootcamp, Walking the Path of Blood!!
Todd Simpson
Jan 27 2018, 02:04 AM
GMC:er
Once again solider you leap in to the breach and just crush it! These are not easy shapes and each one is different. You show a level of precision here which is truly impressive. Let's debrief! Watch those fingers flly!! It's all there. Good technique, aggressive style, precision, and pure anger! smile.gif

MEDALS OF HONOR
*MUTING: Solid Muting here. This type of lick is prone to string noise and you keep it under control

*PRECISION: Spot on, strikes happening bang on where they should.

*AGGRESSION: I appreciate the aggressive style on this. Just digging in and going for it!

In other words, you just....

LEVELED UP!!!

*ALSO YOU JUST TOOK THE TOP SPOT AGAIN!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jan 26 2018, 02:51 PM) *
Hi Sarge

This my take about mission #62 !!!

two pass to be certain to kill them all, one at 150Bpm and another at 180Bpm, the 200 Bpm is possible but i have some right hand issue about string jump....

My respects Sarge

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 27 2018, 09:15 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello Sarge

Is it what you expect about part 63b ?, you refer as i'have done in the mission #42...

My respects Sarge

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 27 2018, 09:37 PM
Yes that's perfect!

Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jan 27 2018, 04:15 PM) *
Hello Sarge

Is it what you expect about part 63b ?, you refer as i'have done in the mission #42...

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 27 2018, 09:42 PM
Learning Roadie
Ok Sarge

let's go !!

My respect Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 28 2018, 03:08 AM
Are you about ready to put up all of lesson 63? It's a HUGE lesson with many parts but you can handle it!

Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jan 27 2018, 04:42 PM) *
Ok Sarge

let's go !!

My respect Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 28 2018, 10:32 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is Mission #63, a hard one !! stretch !!!

My Respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Jan 28 2018, 10:34 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 29 2018, 04:52 AM
SUPER CONGRATS SOLDIER!!!! You really had to dig in to this one. It's not an easy Mission. HUGE STREEEEETCH and multiple parts to get a hold of before you can even attempt a video. This is where things start to get interesting and we separate the Men from the Boys as it were. It's only uphill from here but you are more than ready. Let's Debrief!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*SYNCH: Per usual you have really tight right and left hand synch. One slip and it would show up.

*STRETCH: This requires a huge stretch and you nail it!

*PRECISION: If you play this Mission sloppy, it shows up quick. You handled it with a high degree of precision.

In other words you just...

LEVELED UP!!! AND MADE HISTORY WITH THE FIRST 6 CHEVRON BADGE EVER AWARDED @ GMC!!!!

Attached Image

Congratulations!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jan 28 2018, 05:32 PM) *
Hi Sarge

This is Mission #63, a hard one !! stretch !!!

My Respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 30 2018, 10:56 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

Mission #64 overkilled !!!!

i'm a bit happy because i have gain one more step about my playin... working is paying !

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 31 2018, 07:25 PM
HERE COMES THE BOSS!!!! Yet again top of the heap. Not only the first six chevron badge, but yet again TOP DAWG, you and Yoncopin are neck and neck on the Battlefield Soldier, Let's Debrief !!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*ZERO NOISE: Any string noise sticks on on single string work as you are only wanting to hear one string. Sympathetic vibrations of the other strings can ring unless muted. Not here well done!

*TIGHT SYNCH: Spot on right and left hand synch.

*ABOVE AND BEYOND: The solo at the end shows how far you have come. Not just a collection of licks, but a cogent and soulful solo. Well done.

In other words you just.....

Attached Image

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jan 30 2018, 05:56 PM) *
Hi Sarge

Mission #64 overkilled !!!!

i'm a bit happy because i have gain one more step about my playin... working is paying !

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jan 31 2018, 08:43 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

My guns are still hot and smoking , this is Mission #65... And #66....

a Mission #67 preview ???

My respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Feb 1 2018, 09:29 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 2 2018, 04:59 AM
Well fought Soldier!!! You are really ripping it up!! You will be in double digits before you know it! I didn't grade 67 as it's not yet complete so I just did the first two. Let's debrief!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*TIGHT SYNCH: Your right / left hand synch gets better each time.

*ZERO STRING NOISE: You Mute Game is STRONG.

*AGGRESSIVE STYLE: Taking on two very difficult lessons in one go takes STONES!!!!

In other words, you just...

LEVLED UP!! AND REMAIN OUR TOP DAWG!!!!

Attached Image

Congrats!
Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jan 31 2018, 03:43 PM) *
Hi Sarge

My guns are still hot and smoking , this is Mission #65... And #66....

a Mission #67 preview ???

My respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 2 2018, 05:00 AM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 4 2018, 10:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

i have done the Mission #67 & 68 in 25 minutes, except part c of the 67... already done before.
time is very tight for me these days.... work, childs, woman...

67 was paintfull in some aspects, 68 was funny in other

theses are the bloody baths !

My respects Sarge !

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 5 2018, 02:34 AM
Well Fought Soldier! You even figured out the bit at the end of 68 that has no tablature!! I like your aggression Soldier! You attack each Mission with a verve of Kill or be Killed. Keep it up! Let's debrief!...

MEDALS OF HONOR
*PRECISION ON POINT: Speed is a byproduct of precision and your precision is spot on.

*NOISE FREE : Solid muting strategy keeps it all nice and clean.

*LOCK STEP SYNCH: Right and left hands are talking to each other as they should be.

If there is anything I'd say you might need to work on in future Missions, it's that you are NOT using your pinky in many instances when playing around the 5th and 7th fret. This is the exact range where the pinky is important. Try to use the pinky in all shapes when working in the lower frets in stead of using just the first three fingers. if you are up beyond the 12th fret, the first three fingers sometimes work better as frets are cramped, but on the lower frets, USE THAT PINKY!!!! I'm not going to dock you for not using the pinky here as you've obviously put in the work to play these Missions. But from now on, USE THAT PINKY unless you are playing above the 12th fret!

Other than that one thing, these were very well done and I appreciate the hard work as these missions get a bit nuts having four entire bits to learn for each one. Well done! You just..

LEVELED UP!!! AND ARE ONCE AGAIN TOP DAWG!!!!

Attached Image

SARGE

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Feb 4 2018, 05:54 PM) *
Hi Sarge

i have done the Mission #67 & 68 in 25 minutes, except part c of the 67... already done before.
time is very tight for me these days.... work, childs, woman...

67 was paintfull in some aspects, 68 was funny in other

theses are the bloody baths !

My respects Sarge !

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 5 2018, 02:43 AM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 5 2018, 09:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge...

i do not let my guns getting cold.....

Part d was hard as hell.....

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 6 2018, 02:41 AM
Well Fought Soldier!!! You really have a great roll going! Keep it up! This lesson has more bits than should be humanly possible and the hardest bit is at the end of course smile.gif Just to make you earn the crap out of it!!! You are in rare territory here. Nobody has EVER been this high in rank, Ever. Let's Debrief!...

MEDALS OF HONOR

*Aggressive Style: Attacking the lesson with all guns drawn and all techniques brought to bear.

*Precision on Display: Speed being a byproduct of precision, you got serious precision.

*Even did the Hammering Bit!!: That last bit is meant to be a stumbling block, but you got it!!

In other words you just;....

LEVELED UP!!!! AND REMAIN THE TOP DAAAAAAWG!!!!

Attached Image

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Feb 5 2018, 04:27 PM) *
Hi Sarge...

i do not let my guns getting cold.....

Part d was hard as hell.....

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 10 2018, 11:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

Here is the mission #70

it was hard, hard for stamina, the shape is not complex but play it in pace onto all strings is deadly !!

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 11 2018, 02:35 AM
Well fought Soldier!!! This one is all about STAMINA. These are designed to help you find your limit in terms of stamina. The more you can repeat these licks in a row, the better off you are in terms of your ability to play at your max for extended periods of time. Ideally, you should be able to play these drills all the way up and back down the neck at least once without pain. Let's debrief!

MEDAL OF HONOR

*SYNCH: Hand synch is tight for each and every one. Nice!

*MUTE: No Extra String Noise. Double Nice!!

*STAMINA: Not a hint of fatigue anywhere in sight! Triple Nice!!

In short Soldier you killed it and ...

LEVELED UP!!!!! ALSO YOU REMAIN TOP DAWG!!!!!

Attached Image

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Feb 10 2018, 06:50 PM) *
Hi Sarge

Here is the mission #70

it was hard, hard for stamina, the shape is not complex but play it in pace onto all strings is deadly !!

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 18 2018, 03:26 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is mission #71.... another painfull one....

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 19 2018, 09:53 PM
Well Fought Soldier!! This is a very tough lesson. All the bits fit together in the end and it can be very confusing to play this as each bit is similar but slightly different. I am still having trouble hearing your pick strikes? is this one of the patches I sent you?
did you get those patches and were you able to load them in to the 11? I made them just so that folks could hear pick attack clearly. The 11 is great but without trimming some of the bass tone out before the amp/gain stage, it can be a little like an ORANGE amp, fuzzy/dark/muddy. But with a parametric eq and clean boost in the chain it can be great. Let me know about the patches and whether you were able to load them. Let's debrief!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

*DIFFICULTY: This is one of the toughest lessons in the entire series. I know you had to work hard to put all those bits together. Well freaking done!!!

*TECHNIQUE: All that you've learned is on display, memorizing obtuse patterns, alternate picking, tempo, muting/etc. All of them working together to allow this lick to be played. Nice!!

*AGREESIVE STYLE: Above all that you attack the Mission and then Multi Pick it!!! Super Nice.

In short, you made MINCE MEAT out of a brutal bit of Guitar Work. You are closer than ever to cracking the double digit barrier. If anyone can do it, you can!!!!! Congrats you just ..

LEVELED UP!!! AND YOU REMAIN TOP DAWG!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Feb 18 2018, 10:26 AM) *
Hi Sarge

This is mission #71.... another painfull one....

My respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 19 2018, 09:55 PM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 20 2018, 10:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is mission #72.... another painfully one, specialy for pinky !!

i have used one of your preset... delay have disapointed me a bit

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:03 PM