Results - Festive Challenge 2010 !
Ben Higgins
Jan 4 2011, 03:34 PM
Instructor
Hi Everybody !

At last we can reveal to you the winners of The Festive Challenge. It was SO hard to decide between all your takes as everybody did so amazingly well. But of course, we had to choose eventually so here we go:

BEGINNER: Lester

The beginner lesson was the hardest to decide out of all because everybody had strong points but Lester nailed it brilliantly and demonstrated excellent rhythm, tone and vibrato. Well done Lester !

INTERMEDIATE: DidrikA

This was a close call between Didrik and Superize. Both really got to grips with the piece and impressed with their phrasing and timing ! In the end, we had to give it to Didrik due to a brilliant display of vibrato and string bending. Well done DidrikA !

ADVANCED: Maharzan

Maharzan attempted the most complex piece and blew us away with his phrasing and control. It wasn't an easy piece but Maharzan had clearly put in the work and blazed through it with style. Well done Maharzan !

We're so sorry that we have to only choose 1 winner for each category as you all were brilliant ! You all worked hard in a short space of time and you've really impressed me with your dedication and skills. If any of you want to continue working on these pieces then you can message me any time and I'm always happy to help in any way I can smile.gif

For the category winners, please send Andrew Cockburn a private message with your full address (or Private Lessons request) and prizes will be dealt with !

Once again, WELL DONE ALL OF YOU !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:42 PM