How to solo
BM
Oct 9 2006, 09:54 PM
GMC:er
I just formed a group called Black Magnum in Canada, I am lead guitarist but I can't get to soloing. I really want to learn stuff like in Fade to Black and Freebird. How do I get there????

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Baptized in a firefight. Hot blood running cold as ice. 44 minutes of target practice. All hell's breaking loose.
Outgunned. Watching the force come to a firefight with a pocket knife.
Getting schooled until they shot Achilles' heel and brought down the beast."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Oct 9 2006, 10:40 PM
GMC:er
Well… you could get there the hard way, by practicing more, or you could just send me $200 in cash and in return I’ll impart the ancient secrets of guitar to you.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2006, 10:52 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (InstruMental Case)
Well… you could get there the hard way, by practicing more, or you could just send me $200 in cash and in return I’ll impart the ancient secrets of guitar to you.

I'll give em to you for $150

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2006, 10:55 PM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif

Seriously - follow the advices on this forum and website could be a good start (excpet for the advices in this thread, of course :wink: )

And constantly look for new reliable resources.

For inspiration watch Guitars Suck at google video [example]

/K

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:02 AM