Changing Pickups, WARNING
Kapto
Jul 9 2009, 10:13 AM
GMC:er
Hey !
I just tried to change the neck pickup (INF 3) as I hardly use it mainly because I don't like the tone at all. So I bought a Di marzio Humbucker D Activator Neck F- Spaced and try to change it for the first time in my life. The results have been awful huh.gif Instead of 3 wires I came across 5 plus the choices were: Standard Humbucking series wiring, Standard parallel wiring, dual sound with single-coil switching, phase switch, treble compensation, component values. huh.gif (no clue at all)

I touched every single cable with the soldering iron including my finger (ouch). Anyway the thing is. If it's gonna be your first time and have no clue about electronics better think twice. Luckily I found someone who's gonna do it for me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sensible Jones
Jul 10 2009, 12:42 PM
GMC:er
A great advert for the new:-

'DiMarzio Earthshaker...... the power of a warhead in a humbucker!!'

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:17 PM