Ibanez Updates The Most Popular Od In History
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2023, 01:43 AM
GMC:er
The Tube Screamer is a legend for good reason. It was one of the original "clean boost" applications of an overdrive pedal and has become part of the scenery. Ibanez has finally moved forward and released something that moves the OD forward. It's well beyond any of the previous tube screamers. It's called the PENTA TONE and has 5 ways to impact your gain. It's more of a Distortion pedal than just an OD. Also it has a built in noise gate, a pre boost/post boost and a 5 band EQ (which looks like a graphic EQ but is actually parametric) It's more of a preamp than anything else, but I digress. It runs about $250 and is one of the most flexible and complete tone boxes I've yet seen.

I'm all for plugins, but I still love a good pedal. This is one I really would love to try. Is there any new gear you guys are looking forward to?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 16 2023, 01:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:18 PM