2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Mtp December Thread - Lester
Lester
Jan 4 2010, 12:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Luciana!

I did another improvisation from the breathing lesson, I'm not fully satisfied yet, but I can feel and hear a difference allready.
I'll just keep practicing till I get it right.

Here's my 2nd take:

Btw. what is the deadline for the lesson on resonance?

Cheers!
Lester

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Jan 9 2010, 08:16 PM
Singing Instructor
Hi Lester!

THIS TAKE IS SO MUCH BETTER! Congratulations!

We are delayed with the assignments so try to do it as soon as possible...

Thank you!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 12 2010, 10:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Luciana!

I unfortunately catched a virus via my Ipod, that's why I wasn't able to record anything yet. sad.gif
I restored the image and reinstalled some programs, so I should be able to record again.

I hope I'm able to record a take tommorow, but it's going to be hard, since I won't be home for very long tommorow, anywyas...I'll try! smile.gif

Sorry again for the delay!

Lester

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 17 2010, 12:33 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello again! smile.gif

I have completed the lesson on resonance, here's my take:

Sorry again for the delay.
I did the improvisation as well, but when I tried to blend audio & video in windows movie maker. the image was way too blurry, so I'll redo that one tommorow.

Sorry again for the delay... sad.gif

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 22 2010, 10:09 PM
Learning Roadie
So here are the improvisations:

I've made 2, unfortunately one was blurry again, but I found out how to fix that, I did another take which is very short because the sound had some problems. I just uploaded them both because I don't have any more time all weekend.

Enjoy! wink.gif

P.S. I read something about a REC? do I get to record a song? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Jan 25 2010, 02:56 AM
Singing Instructor
Hi Lester!
The 3rd assignment about resonance was so good, I LOVE IT, you have a vibrato there that I love. biggrin.gif Be careful with the high notes, never do that notes again without air, and don't be afraid to push a little bit your diaphragm to help using more air.
... but in the improvisation dry.gif ....Sorry man but...I was waiting more from you and that's because you can!
...you could have done a lot of thing. I mean, you have a great voice and I know that I can ask you for more than that. mellow.gif It was fine,,, yeah, but I put the improvisations there to enjoy the exercise, and free you mind!!...So do it!... enjoy it! try different things!,,, know your voice and your limits. smile.gif

you did an exelent job anyway.

About REC: Yes, we can do for every month a song, of course,, you have all the month to practice adding the 4 assignments, and tu can post a song, and I'll do a feedback about that wink.gif

4th assignment december: : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-lessons/breaks-lesson/

Your next assignment is about breaks.... is for that high notes I told you.. relax while you are doing that, make the break happen. ask me if you have doubts...

Good luck

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 25 2010, 11:08 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Luciana Segovia @ Jan 25 2010, 02:56 AM) *
Hi Lester!
The 3rd assignment about resonance was so good, I LOVE IT, you have a vibrato there that I love. biggrin.gif Be careful with the high notes, never do that notes again without air, and don't be afraid to push a little bit your diaphragm to help using more air.
... but in the improvisation dry.gif ....Sorry man but...I was waiting more from you and that's because you can!
...you could have done a lot of thing. I mean, you have a great voice and I know that I can ask you for more than that. mellow.gif It was fine,,, yeah, but I put the improvisations there to enjoy the exercise, and free you mind!!...So do it!... enjoy it! try different things!,,, know your voice and your limits. smile.gif

you did an exelent job anyway.

About REC: Yes, we can do for every month a song, of course,, you have all the month to practice adding the 4 assignments, and tu can post a song, and I'll do a feedback about that wink.gif

4th assignment december: : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-lessons/breaks-lesson/

Your next assignment is about breaks.... is for that high notes I told you.. relax while you are doing that, make the break happen. ask me if you have doubts...

Good luck

Hi Luciana!

Well glad, you liked the lesson. about the improv...it wasn't so good, I admit....I'll try to do more with it next time...
I'll record the next assignment as soon as possible, thank you for the feedback!

Lester

+Quote Post
Lester
Feb 2 2010, 04:30 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Luciana!

i finished the lesson on the breaks, I found these a bit harder to keep on pitch, I don't really know why...
here are the assignments,assignment 1:

and assignment 2:

Cheers!
Lester

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Feb 5 2010, 05:21 PM
Singing Instructor
Perfect Job Lester!

I don't feel that exercise was harder for you.... your voice have to train doing different things, maybe you feel ou a kind of wierd.. but you did it great!

You finish your MTP of December, Corgratulation!!

Next month you'll do a Rec program!

4 assignments completes and passed for December

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:29 AM