Broken Egg Collaboration - Last Moments To Make Your Solo! :), Darius Wave collaboration - deadline 08.05.2013
Darius Wave
May 8 2013, 09:17 AM
Instructor
Hi there folks! Just wanted to remind that today is a last day for uploading Your solo to the "Broken Egg collab".

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=48668

Maybe some new faces will show in this one ?smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 8 2013, 05:01 PM
GMC:er
Darius, are you OK if I'm a day late and post tomorrow, I've only just got back from work and have to go and cover another shift for someone in an hour and I don't want to rush my take!
If not I'll understand, everybody's time is precious!!
smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 8 2013, 05:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 8 2013, 05:01 PM) *
Darius, are you OK if I'm a day late and post tomorrow, I've only just got back from work and have to go and cover another shift for someone in an hour and I don't want to rush my take!
If not I'll understand, everybody's time is precious!!
smile.gif

No worries smile.gif I'll wait for You take! smile.gif I know how it's like. I think I need to get used to a new weather status. Winter was long here in Poland and now...out of nowhere there is almost 30 degrees outside smile.gif Can't work in this conditions tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 8 2013, 05:09 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ May 8 2013, 05:05 PM) *
No worries smile.gif I'll wait for You take! smile.gif I know how it's like. I think I need to get used to a new weather status. Winter was long here in Poland and now...out of nowhere there is almost 30 degrees outside smile.gif Can't work in this conditions tongue.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Thanks mate!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:06 AM