Candid Truth.
resilientguitari...
Oct 2 2008, 02:04 PM
GMC:er
hey, i want to ask the guitar community here something about guitar in a more future oriented context. I am fifteen and college is a few years away but i am very interested in trying to make a living as a guitarist *i have said so in past posts as well) However, my dad says i shud pursue academics or sports (my dad knows NOTHING about the music industry. He just keeps trying to reason that millions fail. I tell him that that is no reason why i shouldnt try) My guitar teacehr (outside of masterlcass) thinks i am good. and believes i hace a chance. I just wanted more imput from this community since u all are prettty much more experianced and primarily better players then me. You guys also have some pretty good advice. The facts are that i practice at least three to four hours a day.. every day. I have benn playing three years and am now fifteen. I want to be in a band (solo artist is also a dream biggrin.gif) i also have been writing music and lyrics for eight years and played turkish drums for five. and piano on and off for two i want to go to berklee or MI in LA. I AM good. im not bragging. im no prodigy tho... what do you guys think??? thanks for your time in reading this post btw.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by resilientguitarist: Oct 2 2008, 02:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 09:27 PM