Your First Guitar Teacher...
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 17 2012, 01:53 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I would like to know how you started studying guitar.

I took classes with my first guitar teacher when I was 12 years old. It was at a music school and he used the Berkley method. I remember that the only thing that I wanted to do at that moment was playing alternative rock and learning songs. So I used to get bored, I didn't found it attractive at that moment. After a year I stopped because of this. My second guitar teacher was a rocker/bluessy guy that taught me the pentatonic scale and how to use it. I was so happy with that! smile.gif

Is GMC your first contact with guitar learning and guitar instructors? Have you ever studied with a guitar teacher? How was the experience?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
superize
Apr 17 2012, 06:49 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
My first guitar learning experience was from GMC.

I have only worked with one teacher in person.

Its this guy

I have worked with him at summer course two summers now and he changed the way i look at playing and music. He dident teach anything how to master the instrument but he talked about more important thing that involves playing in a band. It has been a really helpful for me and the other guys in my band that also have been participating in these summer courses.

We are still getting a lot of help from him as he comes once a month to help out with my band

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:12 AM