More Chord Lessons.
Robin
May 12 2007, 05:44 PM
GMC:er
I'm a complete noob when it comes to chords, sure I can play many chord shapes, but I have NO idea what they are called and how they are built up. I would like to see a lesson that explain/shows how chords are built up, to find out what chords are called and how to use them with wich scales etc.
Maybe several lessons on this, maybe 1 that explains all the standard "beginner" chords, in the beginner section and another more complicated lesson about it somewhere else, or something.

I dont know if anyone else here on GMC know as little as I do, but anyway I hope that maybe you can make a lesson on this.

Thank you.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 12 2007, 08:10 PM
I would benefit a lot from this aswell, more chord lessons would be great!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
May 13 2007, 12:40 AM
Good idea for a lesson.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:53 PM