> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Tflava's Thread, for Gab's Army
Timmez
Mar 23 2016, 05:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey man i can start with the aplied music theory.
Do i have to post it in this thread?
And what do you think of the reggae song?

greetz

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 24 2016, 02:55 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, the Reggae sound awesome! This sounds like a professional band! Is that you singing? The song sounds pop but the vocals give it a "The Clash" feel. This is very promising. Do you have more songs?

About the theory applied thread, yes! Please share your works there to keep the thread live!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Timmez
Mar 24 2016, 07:31 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 24 2016, 02:55 PM) *
Hi mate, the Reggae sound awesome! This sounds like a professional band! Is that you singing? The song sounds pop but the vocals give it a "The Clash" feel. This is very promising. Do you have more songs?

About the theory applied thread, yes! Please share your works there to keep the thread live!

Hey mate!

I sing it myself. Normally i dont sing but i thought i had to give it a try.
In the past i've arranged 2 songs but i dont have them any more.
This was the first time that i made a song where i was singing myself.

Greetz

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 25 2016, 09:05 PM
Instructor
Everything sounds great mate! I hope that this is the first of many songs! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Mar 26 2016, 02:44 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks mate!
I think in the future I will trie to write another song also smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 28 2016, 02:35 AM
Instructor
Great! You have a new fan. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Apr 7 2016, 01:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey man,

I bought a house so was buissy to move to the new home but i'm on the road again!:)

I have put the B.B. blues on the REC zone.

Here is the improvisation course week 3. I think its better to first finish al the weeks of the course and then do the creativity workshop because i think i'm getting to buisy else.

If the B.B. blues is done i will strt the other 2 lessons.

Thanks man!

Greetz TIM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 7 2016, 04:42 PM
Instructor
Hi mate,

great to see you exploring the concepts from the improvisation course on that video. This is a good training to get familiar with all that stuff. On the next days I recommend you to try to go for more melodic stuff trying to follow the chords with the use of triads. Please work on it and share a new take when you have it.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Apr 7 2016, 06:11 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 7 2016, 04:42 PM) *
Hi mate,

great to see you exploring the concepts from the improvisation course on that video. This is a good training to get familiar with all that stuff. On the next days I recommend you to try to go for more melodic stuff trying to follow the chords with the use of triads. Please work on it and share a new take when you have it.

Allright man. Should i share a melodic take of this lessen or with the lessen of next week?

And witht the next blues lessen you sended me i Will focus in generall on the bends man.

Thanks man!

This post has been edited by tflava: Apr 7 2016, 06:13 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2016, 09:55 PM
Instructor
If you feel motivated, go for the next lesson and share a take based on it. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Apr 11 2016, 02:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey man.
Is it possible to get an other rhythm lesson because the funk lesson is difficult to record and learn because i have to practica all tiny parts. Its easier for me to practice a whole song and then i stay more motivated.

Greetz tim

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 11 2016, 04:13 PM
Instructor
Are you currently working on this one?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Funk-Workout/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Apr 11 2016, 04:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 11 2016, 04:13 PM) *
Are you currently working on this one?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Funk-Workout/

Yes but in the past i also had a funk book with rhythm like this.
But for me its more easy to practice a whole song instead of multiple rhythm in one lesson

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 12 2016, 02:52 PM
Instructor
Ok! What about this one?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/SRV-Style-Rhythm/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Apr 13 2016, 10:32 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Awesome men!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 13 2016, 01:26 PM
Instructor
Great! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Apr 14 2016, 03:45 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey man,

Here a new take of the improvisation course week 4.
I tried to be more melodic.
At the end i also tried to mix pentatonic with minor scale.

Let me kow if i can move on to week 5 smile.gif

Greetz Tim

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 14 2016, 07:56 PM
Instructor
Nice to see you playing that melodically! Good job. You can move to the next week but be sure to keep on working on previous concepts. All this stuff is connected so dedicate some minutes every day to review previous topics.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Timmez
Apr 21 2016, 11:33 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey man!

I'm still working on the improvisation course and i think i need some more time for the 3 string patterns because i dindt knew them yet.

I made a take from de king alberts blues smile.gif

And also of the SRV style rhythm. There is only one problem you cant see my first fret.

What do you think of it man? cool.gif

Greetz Tim

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 21 2016, 03:01 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, the lessons are on the right track.

You can play each lesson completely and now, the next step is to polish each work focusing on details. This details are elements like bendings, vibrato, dynamics, overall sound, and I don't mean that you are not using this techniques, I mean that there is room to be more expressive and precise with each one. I could mark each detail but I think that it will be much more useful for you to compare deeply your take with the original, checking each lick in order to adjust how you reach notes when bending, and even the rhythm of the phrasing.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:53 PM