Now I M Mad!, Instrumental Rock III Try
maharzan
Jan 20 2012, 06:03 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I took like half an hour to get a "perfect take" trying to shoot on the iPhone HD video only to realize after exporting the song and trying to import the video that the video was completely blank (black). It was recording fine and not sure what happened for that 16 mins of recording. I am so mad.. so so mad!!
I will do another take tomorrow in broad daylight and make sure I am recording on focus. Anyway, here is the audio only for now. Hope you like it. I so wish I had the video. sad.gif

Original Lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Instrumental-Rock-III/

http://soundcloud.com/nazraham/instrumental-rock

Edited for masked swearing. tony on behalf of the moderating team

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by tonymiro: Jan 21 2012, 11:05 AM

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saddlefall
Jan 20 2012, 07:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Nice job! I really love that rythm and the solo, I'm practising it now.. quite hard!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Explorer
Jackson Warrior WRXT
Jackson RR24
Schecter Demon 7 string

Amp:
Marshall JMD:1

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 21 2012, 12:37 AM
Instructor
Hey man ,great track ,like it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 21 2012, 12:43 AM
GMC:er
Well done! Really nice control and precision here. The bending, the picking, all spot on. You RAWK! Keep it up smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (maharzan @ Jan 20 2012, 12:03 PM) *
I took like half an hour to get a "perfect take" trying to shoot on the iPhone HD video only to realize after exporting the song and trying to import the video that the video was completely blank (black). It was recording fine and not sure what happened for that 16 mins of recording. I am so mad.. so so mad!!

I will do another take tomorrow in broad daylight and make sure I am recording on focus. Anyway, here is the audio only for now. Hope you like it. I so wish I had the video. sad.gif

Original Lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Instrumental-Rock-III/

http://soundcloud.com/nazraham/instrumental-rock

This post has been edited by tonymiro: Jan 21 2012, 11:05 AM

+Quote Post
Blister
Jan 21 2012, 01:30 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
So sorry to hear the vid didn't take. sad.gif But it sure sounded great! Piotr composes the greatest melodies!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jan 21 2012, 01:39 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Ahh man that's too bad sad.gif The audio part sounds AWESOME, but I'm sure you'll get the 'perfect take' with the video soon again. smile.gif

Similar thing happened to me several times before (in one case I recorded video but no audio - frustrating as hell, in the other case I detuned the low E string while doing pull-offs and I was aware of it but the battery on my camera was critical low and I didn't have patience to wait for it to recharge so I put that video etc.) and it's quite frustrating but the most important thing is: You've got the lesson down, and that's all what's important!

Every take is unique and different but don't let this put you down, just grab the guitar and roll it again wink.gif

This post has been edited by Dinaga: Jan 21 2012, 01:58 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 21 2012, 03:19 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Thanks Guys. I will get hold of a mirror and record today. Its so hard when you can't see whats going on behind the scenes and when you are alone. smile.gif will do a take today too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 21 2012, 11:26 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I posted a REC. Cheers Tony for editing. I was just too mad about it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 21 2012, 01:19 PM
Instructor
Well, that's a great take man, don't worry, you'll record something even better soon smile.gif It's important that you have an audio! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 21 2012, 03:42 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Thanks Ivan. also appreciate your feedback in the REC. still need to fine tune those minor details. Will focus on bending lessons next. I so need to work on those.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:00 AM