2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Tucker's Place Of Mentorship And Much Learning
TuckerG
Aug 12 2012, 08:44 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Aug 11 2012, 04:24 PM) *
The whole exercise is alternative picking and the movement will be up and down throughout the whole exercise
You can look at the fretboard at first until you feel comfortable and don't have to look anymore!
If you are asking about HO and PO in general I think it is a good idea not to pick notes when you are using this technique! I will need to see you playing in order to let you know if you are doing everything correct!
Maybe you can record a video of yourself playing the exercise I gave you?

Alex Good Sir, I cannot wait until I get my internet connected, which God wiling will be very very soon, so I can post videos! smile.gif My plan is to post a video every assignment you give me biggrin.gif I need your visual feedback so bad. tongue.gif I also wrote my own little rIff, and would like you to look at that also if you would? biggrin.gif I wish I had some of your talent for writing music sir... biggrin.gif

QuestIon: I have found that picking with my finger sounds smoother, and gives me more control... should I continue developing this style, or break the habit and practice always with a pick?

-Tucker

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Aug 13 2012, 11:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TuckerG @ Aug 12 2012, 07:44 AM) *
Alex Good Sir, I cannot wait until I get my internet connected, which God wiling will be very very soon, so I can post videos! smile.gif My plan is to post a video every assignment you give me biggrin.gif I need your visual feedback so bad. tongue.gif I also wrote my own little rIff, and would like you to look at that also if you would? biggrin.gif I wish I had some of your talent for writing music sir... biggrin.gif

QuestIon: I have found that picking with my finger sounds smoother, and gives me more control... should I continue developing this style, or break the habit and practice always with a pick?

-Tucker

I am looking forward to hear your takes! I would love to see your results! smile.gif
Also would be very cool to hear your riff!
I would suggest to use a pick and fingers so you can do both! When I am playing I am combining fingers and pick all the time! You can get very cool effects doing both!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:02 AM