Podxt Live Direct Sound Recording
Tomas Santa Clar...
Aug 23 2009, 10:21 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey guys, i have a problem which i hope you guys can help me with..
so here´s the deal:

I have a Podxt Live and i want to record it Directly (VIA USB)

i also want to hear what i am playing, in my computer speakers ( i dont have sound monitors yet)

I am using Sonar 8 and i have some serious latency issues ( yes i have connect my POD into the input of sonar and my onboard soundcard into the output) in order to hear what i am recording i click that input echo thing the problem is that i strum the guitar and i only hear the sound 2 seconds later

keep in mind that i wasn to record and hear what i am recording all of this using only USB

thanks for reading , hope you can help me smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 23 2009, 10:30 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
The latency suggests that you're using the original sound drivers, MS or what came with the soundcard. You should set ASIO drivers for low latency.
You should have them installed already if you installed the Line6 software, just select in your Sonar DAW's audio folder.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:03 PM