Facebook Statistics, obsessed with facebook
Adrian Figallo
Jul 19 2011, 03:38 PM
Instructor
hey guys, check those numbers out, its crazy!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 19 2011, 03:48 PM
GMC:er
Dam, that's kind of sad in my point of view.
this world is going more Virtual than Real...everyday

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jul 19 2011, 03:49 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 19 2011, 03:48 PM
Edit:Double Post Bug

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jul 19 2011, 03:48 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 19 2011, 04:08 PM
Instructor
Nothing strange,FB become a new way of alienation of man ! smile.gif But more interesting is the denial that you are addicted to it !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 19 2011, 04:10 PM
Instructor
im addicted, but no shame biggrin.gif, i think facebook is great, at least for the 3rd world countries, we actually get te information in real times, i feel part of the world now.

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2011, 04:15 PM
Instructor
Awesome! I use Facebook a lot! It has been possible to have good press for my independent band thanks to it.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 19 2011, 04:24 PM
Instructor
exactly gabriel, its amazing for all the independent bands, like yours or mine. without facebook at least us wouldn't exist to the world, and in our own country our music is not so popular biggrin.gif

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2011, 04:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Jul 19 2011, 12:24 PM) *
exactly gabriel, its amazing for all the independent bands, like yours or mine. without facebook at least us wouldn't exist to the world, and in our own country our music is not so popular biggrin.gif

yeah! that's thanks to internet and also thanks to Facebook & Myspace. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
JD_
Jul 19 2011, 05:05 PM
Learning Roadie
WOW that's Sad....I think that some ppl don't have a life of their own, maybe that's why there is the obsession with FB and the whole celebrity gossip thing. They should close their FB account and pick up an Instrument.... cool.gif

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jul 19 2011, 05:20 PM
I think it is "fashion", and fashion destroys, soon or later, everything it touchs. But then will appears another way to stupify people.

So, what should i say? turn off you pc and read a book?? happy.gif

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 19 2011, 05:23 PM
Instructor
I think facebook is more important than just friends, games and gossip, it is a place for free speech, revolutions are starting on facebook, people is able to know whats going on globally and not necessarily by the press that a lot of times is corrupted or sensationalist .

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 19 2011, 07:17 PM
People have been found to be more open about ever aspect in their lifes on social networks like facebook, the government and others has taken this into their advantage. By releasing details on facebook (read the small signup print next time) you have informed the government about missing children (well that's good i guess), illegal activities, gate crashing, your personal details, your current employer about what your doing outside of work (get yourself fired for one bad comment about your work, believe me it's happen a hell of a lot), people about to hire you (future employers won't like to hire you since your got a party animal social pics - aka a life outside of work), terorist activities (oops you typed a keyword, let america scan that for national security reasons), etc... All your photos posted on facebook will be scanned for PhotoDNA and matched against huge databases again for missing children, illegal images, faking other people (mostly all good intentions but to a point). You picture will be stamped with a label, in other words since it won't be moral to have you tagged with a barcode tattoo or implant with a microchip when a baby, your face will be tagged - no matter if the image is different, aged or been changed, cropped, resized, coloured, etc. It's a great way to take control and managing human like tagged sheep. Enjoy!

Also waking up and doing something first thing, is a good sign of addiction or developing addiction (this is hard to force yourself not to do after a while and is best to be replaced to full in the whole - play the guitar instead!).

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 19 2011, 07:20 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Shuma13
Jul 19 2011, 08:21 PM
Learning Roadie

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 19 2011, 09:23 PM
Instructor
hahaha that toyota ad is amazing.

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 20 2011, 10:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jul 19 2011, 04:08 PM) *
Nothing strange,FB become a new way of alienation of man ! smile.gif But more interesting is the denial that you are addicted to it !!!

Yeah I think we all should have periods where we remove ourselves from technology completely.. go and live in a remote wooden hut somewhere in the hills. smile.gif

As long as it's got access to GMC... tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 20 2011, 02:22 PM
Instructor
Hmm, there was time when I was addicted, and I was aware that I am, but now I use it for business. The question is: since I'm checking FB everyday because of important updates, could you say that I'm addicted now, or I'm just using it because I have to?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Jul 20 2011, 03:01 PM
Instructor
i think everyone read the news / newspaper somehow, would that be an addiction?

this subject is really interesting, a lot of good strong opinions about it, im a conspiracy theory fan, and i think facebook could be both positive and negative.

--------------------

-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 20 2011, 06:25 PM
Instructor
It could be, and it is, but I guess it's only negative because of the people that makes it that way. If all people would use it in good cause, I think they could get much more out of it smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:24 AM