2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Beta Test New Gmc Site Functionality
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 2 2023, 01:05 PM
GMC Founder
edit - just made some more fixes to improve restart consistency

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FreePizza
Feb 3 2023, 12:39 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
It seemed really solid tonight. I could just keep using the re-run button without any noticeable difference in the registers. The experience was much more solid and streamlined without needing to refresh and click through dialog. Great work. Each day it has been getting better. I was able to hit a 175 tonight on the lesson I've been working on. If anything, it is definitely a good way to prove to yourself that there are improvements in your playing. Just working at getting all green highlights, a few bars at a time.

Update: 196 cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by FreePizza: Feb 3 2023, 03:59 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 3 2023, 06:40 PM
GMC Founder
Awesome mate, and that sounds like a lot of good notes 😁

Today I think I made it snappier, giving almost instantaneous feedback. This might come at a higher computer processing cost, but it seems fine on my end and my laptop is from 2014.

I also added a bit more nuance to the REC/ end message, depending on your score. However this needs more work - but I have a hard time switching between my developer and guitarist me 😅

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blister
Feb 4 2023, 01:24 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I seem to be having a problem using this function. I have tried in Chrome, Opera & Microsoft Edge & it keeps saying

"It seems you have blocked mic access to GuitarMasterClass.net - please change this setting in your browser and refresh the page."

When I check the microphone setting for each browser, it already says microphone is allowed. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Gary

This post has been edited by Blister: Feb 4 2023, 01:25 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 4 2023, 09:11 AM
GMC Founder
Gary, have you tried it in a new chrome incognito window?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 4 2023, 11:59 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Blister @ Feb 4 2023, 01:24 AM) *
I seem to be having a problem using this function. I have tried in Chrome, Opera & Microsoft Edge & it keeps saying

"It seems you have blocked mic access to GuitarMasterClass.net - please change this setting in your browser and refresh the page."

When I check the microphone setting for each browser, it already says microphone is allowed. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Gary

Also, can you please let me know if the tuner on this page works for you?
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/tools/

--------------------

+Quote Post
FreePizza
Feb 5 2023, 03:10 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
The fireworks are a nice touch. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2023, 09:14 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (FreePizza @ Feb 5 2023, 03:10 AM) *
The fireworks are a nice touch. laugh.gif

Congratulations, that means you got a new personal high score 😁👌

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blister
Feb 13 2023, 12:23 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 4 2023, 04:11 AM) *
Gary, have you tried it in a new chrome incognito window?

When I use Incognito mode, it does ask if the site can access the mic but then still can't access the mic (it doesn't ask this on the standard web page). I went to browser settings & set all it would let me "allow" but am still having issues.

I have tried the tuner page & I can hear it but if it's trying to hear me, it's not accessing the mic.

I will keep trying as I am sure there is some privacy setting that I must be missing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 13 2023, 09:59 AM
GMC Founder
Thanks for the details Blister.
QUOTE (Blister @ Feb 13 2023, 12:23 AM) *
When I use Incognito mode, it does ask if the site can access the mic but then still can't access the mic

Ok, so I am assuming you cannot see any green meters move (even though you grant the site mic access).

If so, you need to check your system audio input settings. If you let me know what unit/OS you are using I can give you better help.

But if you were on a mac, I would advise you to go to "sound" settings > Input, and then make sure there is sound coming in. On a laptop this would typically be the built-in mic. But if you are using a software amp routing can get complex.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 10:32 PM