Seeking Recommendation - Digitech Gnx4, Gnx3000, Or...?, Guitar effects processor and multi-track
MattG
Apr 25 2008, 05:29 PM
GMC:er
Hi,
I'm in the market for a new guitar effects processor and am trying to find the best thing I can get without breaking the bank. It will be for both live use and recording.

I obviously want something with good sound quality and selection of effects, as well as a built-in drum machine with good sounds, MIDI capability, a USB port, and possibly a phrase trainer. Onboard multi-track recording would be a BIG plus. Right now I'm considering the GNX4 and the GNX3000 from DigiTech, as well as Korg's PX5D Pandora.

Is the GNX4 worth an extra $200 over the 3000? What can it do that the 3000 can't? From what I understand, the 3000 doesn't have an onboard multi-track recorder.

Does anyone have any experience with the GNX4?

Anything else I ought to consider?

Many thanks for any recommendations!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RGR420EX-RAR, Ovation Celebrity CT-057 acoustic/electric, Alvarez AC-40C classical guitar

Gear: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35, Digitech RP-6 digital effects processor

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:46 AM