2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Kemper Profiling Amp, What do you think
Todd Simpson
Aug 29 2012, 04:57 AM
GMC:er
Well spiff smile.gif Congrats on that! Yeah, you might kill the cab emulator if you are running a cab. Or leave it on and record direct smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Aug 24 2012, 11:31 AM) *
Hello world!

I the alien toaster from outerspace has come to visit!

Well I've had it 2 hours, unpacking and such. Setup was fairly easy after you do the anti-guy thing... Read the manual! laugh.gif So I ran it via my Mesa head, sounds good but weird. Thinking that maybe I should have turned off the cabinet simulator now that I typed this.

Well here is a clip of just rushing a clip out for you all. All I did was put a 120/8500 HP/LP filter on it. The rest was flat on the unit as well. Like I said just tossing a clip up.

http://soundcloud.com/spasemoonkey/kpa-test

Trying to get a friend to come over to play it while I tinker it. But right now I'm going to upgrade it to the new patch.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lovtscho
Sep 25 2013, 10:36 PM
GMC:er
Hmmm... if Marcus Siepen uses the Axe FX I should rethink my Kemper investment. I love the sound of Blind Guardian, but I am sure the Kemper still is an alternative. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Fender Telecaster, Fame PRS Style Guitar, Ibanez S-450 (I think)
Bass: Status with graphite neck
Amp: Blackstar 5 Watt, Kemper Profiler, Yamaha THR10x.
Pedals & co: STRYMON TimeLine, EHX Soul Preacher, EHX Tone Tattoo, EHX Holy Grail Plus, EHX Big Muff Pi, EHX Super Ego, TC Nova System, TC Polytune, TC Dreamscape, Ibanez TS 808, Digitech Distortion Factory DF-7, CIOKS Powerunit, more to come...
Studiotechnique: Steinberg CSX interface, various mics and outboard, including Alan Smart, Audix, Beyerdynamic, CAD, Chandler, Charter Oak, Empirical Labs, Great River Electronics, Kush Audio, Lexicon, Peluso...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:55 PM