Apprentice Bushido Task 43
Ben Higgins
Nov 23 2012, 11:38 AM
Instructor
Task 43: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/viking...oncepts-part-2/

Guitar Heroes, I aware thee with your latest Task of bravery !!! biggrin.gif

This one might seem daunting at first but it's got nothing in it that you haven't already done in a different lesson.

The strangest part might be that offbeat main riff, which requires you to play an open E string (slightly muted with palm muting) and then hit the power chord with an up stroke. It's a bit like Ska really !! wink.gif

You can do this, I know you can ! Go forth and lead the next generation of guitar disciples to victory !

Deadline is next Friday 30th November !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoom
Nov 29 2012, 03:59 AM
Learning Roadie
This was really fun to play. Fingers crossed I get my Viking Badge biggrin.gif + Donut (almost forgot about the donut ohmy.gif )

http://soundcloud.com/zoomify/viking-folk-metal-concepts

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by zoom: Nov 29 2012, 04:00 AM

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 29 2012, 04:10 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Well played Zoom smile.gif

Though you forgot to muted the notes at 0:34-0:36 ^^

You should do a rec take smile.gif

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 29 2012, 11:22 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (zoom @ Nov 29 2012, 02:59 AM) *
This was really fun to play. Fingers crossed I get my Viking Badge biggrin.gif + Donut (almost forgot about the donut ohmy.gif )

http://soundcloud.com/zoomify/viking-folk-metal-concepts

Zoom !

All hail brother Zoom for becoming a Viking with honours ! biggrin.gif

Man, that is great.. the timing and everything is really top quality. On the quick, 'ska' section.. you forgot to add the open E string between each chord but never mind.. the chords themselves occurred in the right places so you kept the rhythm going.

This Donut is well deserved... enjoy it !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
zoom
Nov 29 2012, 12:45 PM
Learning Roadie
Cheers Ben - Yeah I can hear what your say about the 'ska' section. Been loving these riff/rhythm stuff, fun to play.
I have got a couple of new settings for my pod farm, I'm pretty happy with this tone. smile.gif

Thanks Christophe for your review. I may try and rec this one if I don't get side tracked that is. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:33 PM