Funny Or Not?
allchavsrgay
Apr 22 2007, 08:36 PM
GMC:er
I have been doing this comic strip thing for about 3 days now! Just wanted to see if anyone else likes them or if its just a compleat bag of lame! They are all in the picture section!

http://www.myspace.com/stevethemanprojectcomics

(Add me as a friend if u like it)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Robin
Apr 23 2007, 10:27 PM
To be honest, I didnt really like them. But you have ideas, thats great! What about trying using pencil and paper? All you need is a scanner I guess. I hope you keep making more, good luck smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
allchavsrgay
Apr 23 2007, 11:01 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Apr 23 2007, 10:27 PM) *
To be honest, I didnt really like them. But you have ideas, thats great! What about trying using pencil and paper? All you need is a scanner I guess. I hope you keep making more, good luck smile.gif

Dont matter if u dont like it its not for everyone one! yea i should use paper and pencil but i dont have a scaner i used to but it seems to of gone missing will remember that idea and think about doing that if i find it.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:28 AM