To Kill A Robot:
Todd Simpson
Nov 16 2012, 08:09 PM
GMC:er
Here is a vid that could be called "Robot Snuff Film" since the character is emotive and threatened with death and responds. The vid is a demo for a technology the game company is working on for an upcoming game that will place the player on a "Spritual Quest" that happens after Death. Yup, a game about being DEAD!! Can't wait smile.gif Here is the vid.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 16 2012, 08:50 PM
Tone Seeker
Gee thanks. Now I can't get any sleep tonight blink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 17 2012, 01:02 AM
Instructor
Cool ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 17 2012, 01:57 AM

Creepy clip eh? I'm looking forward to the game they have coming out next year using this technololgy. IT's PS3 only though so I'm gonna have to save up for a PS3 smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (WeePee @ Nov 16 2012, 02:50 PM) *
Gee thanks. Now I can't get any sleep tonight blink.gif

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 17 2012, 02:07 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 17 2012, 01:57 AM) *
Creepy clip eh? I'm looking forward to the game they have coming out next year using this technololgy. IT's PS3 only though so I'm gonna have to save up for a PS3 smile.gif

Todd

Don't do that Todd, you'll regret it. All new things s*ck at the beginning, this is a fact, plus, it's developped by Sony, you should be afraid instead ! laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 17 2012, 01:19 PM
Instructor
Wow, great video ! I see it's made by Quantic Dream, the people behind Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) and Heavy Rain smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 28 2012, 01:57 AM
BINGO!!! The very same smile.gif They have a pretty good track record so I"m really stoked to see how this new game comes out. The developer has said in interviews that he wants to make the player fall in love with the character, then when they kill it, they want to player to feel a real sense of loss.

Todd

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 17 2012, 07:19 AM) *
Wow, great video ! I see it's made by Quantic Dream, the people behind Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) and Heavy Rain smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 28 2012, 09:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 28 2012, 12:57 AM) *
The developer has said in interviews that he wants to make the player fall in love with the character, then when they kill it, they want to player to feel a real sense of loss.

Todd

Interesting approach... to bring more emotional content to a game rather than shoot, shoot, blow things up !

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 28 2012, 03:47 PM
Instructor
Amazing clip!! I have never played any PS3 game but this one looks very promising.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 30 2012, 02:47 AM
It really does look pretty spiff. I"m debating getting a PS3 to play their next game.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 28 2012, 09:47 AM) *
Amazing clip!! I have never played any PS3 game but this one looks very promising.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:56 AM