Original Guitar Solo Made By Me
Aux
Sep 10 2013, 04:19 PM
GMC:er
Greetings!

I made an rock/metal guitar solo here the other day, and uploaded it to youtube today! Tell me what you think about it! tongue.gif

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hrGcA5n_P8

Regards, norway laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 10 2013, 05:13 PM
Instructor
Nice one smile.gif 2:25 this bend looks scary...wfat happened to You left hand pinky ?biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 10 2013, 05:14 PM
Instructor
Hi Aux! Nice to see a first solo from you at the site. I think that it has a good balance between melody and fast licks. Everything sound in tune (except some bends) and your playing is very tasty. For any reason I get a bit boring near to the end but I'm not sure if this is because of your playing, I feel that the backing is lacking something special in the second half that suggest more dramatic melodies, don't you think so?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Aux
Sep 10 2013, 05:32 PM
hahaha Darius:) I i laughed when i saw that:) pinky went missing:D

I agree Gabriel! Tho the backing track isnt mine, I asked the guy who made it if I could use it:) But it could be a little boring playing in the end, AND the backing track lacking something there;) I dont know:D

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 10 2013, 05:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Aux @ Sep 10 2013, 01:32 PM) *
I agree Gabriel! Tho the backing track isnt mine, I asked the guy who made it if I could use it:) But it could be a little boring playing in the end, AND the backing track lacking something there;) I dont know:D

Ah ok! So there is nothing to fix, just use another backing. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Sep 11 2013, 08:19 AM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome playing man! Very emotive. I think if you make your own backing tracks they will suit your need much better smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 11 2013, 08:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Aux @ Sep 10 2013, 04:32 PM) *
hahaha Darius:) I i laughed when i saw that:) pinky went missing:D

Indeed the finger was gone smile.gif ha ha smile.gif))

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 11 2013, 09:00 AM
You are on the way man! I had this guitar 4 years ago but mine has 4 knobs. Cool guitar cool.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 11 2013, 09:25 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Awesome !

+Quote Post
Aux
Sep 11 2013, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the comments guys! Im happy you seem to like the solo:) Means alot coming from people at this site:) Be sure to give the video a like or even subscribe if you want to see more upcoming stuff:)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 12 2013, 08:55 AM
Instructor
Hey buddy! I agree with the guys - it looks like you have good definition in your technique but somehow, it all seems like a lot of good licks put together - I would suggest thinking of building a main theme - something catchy for the listener's ear and building around that wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:47 AM