2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Where Would You Like To Go On Holiday?, if you could choose a world location
Todd Simpson
Jul 15 2011, 12:54 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 14 2011, 04:24 AM) *
A trip around the world would be my dream holiday...hm...I would be a cool plan to visit all of the active GMC members and instructors laugh.gif
You better be prepared!

Christian

I wanna go to Germany! smile.gif I keep hearing about all these cool bands and shows and such from Gitarrero and reading about the Metal scene in Germany and it sounds great.

I"d also like to Visit Goethenburg Sweden. The cradle of Melodic Death Metal. maybe a twofer!

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 15 2011, 05:03 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hmmm, probably Australia or Japan.

Bora Bora would be cool too.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Shuma13
Jul 15 2011, 06:46 PM
Learning Roadie
Where I want to go - Germany or Japan. I spent a bit of time on business in both of these countries in my younger days and want to go back.

Where I am going - To the big 3. Not Metallica, Megadeth, and Anthrax, but LegoLand, SeaWorld, and Disneyland. Going to do them all in a week next month.

This post has been edited by Shuma13: Jul 15 2011, 06:47 PM

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jul 15 2011, 06:51 PM
when someone wants to come jam at the netherlands, coffee is always ready.
well I guess noone comes here because they think the weather is bad or something..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 15 2011, 07:30 PM
QUOTE (Shuma13 @ Jul 15 2011, 12:46 PM) *
Where I am going - To the big 3. Not Metallica, Megadeth, and Anthrax, but LegoLand, SeaWorld, and Disneyland. Going to do them all in a week next month.

NIIIIIIICCCCEEE! Dude, take three cameras and a HD video rig please.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 17 2011, 05:07 PM
Instructor
South America, Greenland, Borneo, but it is currently impossible, perhaps in the future smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 11:26 AM