Lesson Request, falseto
Vinod Saranga
Nov 20 2007, 03:35 AM
Acoustic Instructor
Hi Luciana smile.gif

Can you do a lesson on how to do falseto and how to apply it in songs?

Can I send you a song in which there is a technique that I want to master? I want to get understood of how to do that.

Thank you very much.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Nov 20 2007, 02:14 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Vinod @ Nov 20 2007, 03:35 AM) *
Hi Luciana smile.gif

Can you do a lesson on how to do falseto and how to apply it in songs?

Can I send you a song in which there is a technique that I want to master? I want to get understood of how to do that.

Thank you very much.

Hi Vinod!

No problem... I'll do a lesson on how to do the falseto wink.gif . but tell me what song do you want to sing or post it here..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Nov 20 2007, 04:08 PM
Acoustic Instructor
It's a Srilankan song,and you might not familiar with the lyrics,but I want to just get the technique.thank you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bricktop
Nov 21 2007, 10:06 PM
GMC:er
I'd also like to see a lesson on going into falsetto without breaking up. There's a song I'm learning by
John Mayer called "Clarity", I'll post the link below. Quite early in the song the verse has some "woohoo's" that are in falsetto. When he does all the "woohoo's", I have some trouble reaching pitch and having some power behind it, but I think it would be a good practice to work on falsetto. I can play the song on guitar but would really like to be able to sing it well!

Thanks!

John

John Mayer "Clarity" Acoustic
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WLgKNjI4f_I

After writing this I figured out the notes he sings in falsetto based on the chord fragment. Can I just practice singing falsetto over the note(s)? For instance the first woooo is a d note (g string 7th fret), the next wooo is over an A (5th fret high e string), the last real high wooo is over a C# (9th fret high e) which the vocals lower back to the A. Does that make sense??

This post has been edited by bricktop: Nov 22 2007, 02:35 AM

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:18 PM