Jazz, Jazz
Yann Martel
Jun 20 2013, 08:41 AM
GMC:er
hello stephane

How can I do to find the video that shows the exercises in the style of Mike Stern and Pat Metheny. Those that can see on You tube.
Thank you for your work, you give really want to play. You make Internship in France?
There is a piece that is plkait me much So what Miles Davis, you can offer this piece soon? how to play and improvise especially above, be original this is mostly what's in each of us.
thank you again Stephane and also to other instructors.

Yann de Lille.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Jun 20 2013, 08:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yann Martel @ Jun 20 2013, 08:41 AM) *
hello stephane

How can I do to find the video that shows the exercises in the style of Mike Stern and Pat Metheny. Those that can see on You tube.
Thank you for your work, you give really want to play. You make Internship in France?
There is a piece that is plkait me much So what Miles Davis, you can offer this piece soon? how to play and improvise especially above, be original this is mostly what's in each of us.
thank you again Stephane and also to other instructors.

Yann de Lille.

Hi Yann, thanks for the nice words!

Stern & Metheny videos you mentioned are only avaible in my Youtube channel. That's the same concept you could find here on GMC with the "Licks of the day" (Although there's not a lick per day in my channel... rolleyes.gif )

I'm not sure to understand your question : " how to play and improvise especially above..." unsure.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:00 AM