Boss Micro Br
Jeff
Jun 27 2007, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
In case anyone is checking these out, I bought one a few weeks ago and it's an excellent piece of gear. One of the best things about it is that you can actually time stretch MP3 files and slow them down without changing pitch. Perfect for figuring out solos. It's small and fits in the guitar case and has bulit in drums, tuner, guitar effects and usb, condenser mic input as well as a built in one, v-Tracks and battery operated.

I brought it with me on a business trip. It holds a ton of songs like an iPod only it's better. You can edit stuff on it and save your songs to MP3 or.Wav files.

Boss Micro-BR

It's perfect for capturing song ideas or creating quick demo's too. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 27 2007, 09:46 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (jeff @ Jun 27 2007, 04:05 PM) *
In case anyone is checking these out, I bought one a few weeks ago and it's an excellent piece of gear. One of the best things about it is that you can actually time stretch MP3 files and slow them down without changing pitch. Perfect for figuring out solos. It's small and fits in the guitar case and has bulit in drums, tuner, guitar effects and usb, condenser mic input as well as a built in one, v-Tracks and battery operated.

I brought it with me on a business trip. It holds a ton of songs like an iPod only it's better. You can edit stuff on it and save your songs to MP3 or.Wav files.

Boss Micro-BR
It's perfect for capturing song ideas or creating quick demo's too. smile.gif

Looks like a cool device - why don't you post a review in the gear section? That would be excellent!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Jun 27 2007, 09:46 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jun 27 2007, 09:47 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 27 2007, 03:46 PM) *
Looks like a cool device - why don't you post a review in the gear section? That would be excellent!

Good idea. I'll see what I can do.

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jun 27 2007, 11:11 PM
it is a great device, i and my friend recorded a kazzo quartet and it sounded all professional and all

+Quote Post
Igorrr
Jun 28 2007, 09:08 PM
I got mine yesterday, I had an older Korg Pandorra PXR4 as well, but what made me switch to the BOSS was basically the LOOP feature.
With the Korg one if you wanted to practise soloing over a pattern you have to copy and paste it 50X times to be able to jam 5 minutes uninterupted... worse of all that took up memory space which is limited to 128MB anyway.....

Only thing about the BOSS it seems only 1GB memory is supported. Did anybody try >1GB SD cards?

This post has been edited by Igorrr: Jun 28 2007, 09:13 PM

+Quote Post
E.S.P Nut
Jul 10 2007, 12:23 AM
I bought one the weekend and i love it i think the AC adapter is a must though.It's very heavy on the batteries.But if you have an AC adapter for stand alone Boss pedal they work,it' a really neat product and packed full of features that will benfit anyone who plays guitar.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP KH-2 Black,Gibson Les Paul STD Honey Burst(2000),Gibson Les Paul STD Root Beer (2007).

Amps: Marshall TSL,Line 6 spider 2 (practice amp).

Pedals: Boss GT-8,Boss Metal Zone 2,Ibanez TSL,Electro harmonix Small clone,Dunlop Crybaby.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:03 AM