SHRED
Guitar Master123
Jan 29 2007, 11:46 AM
GMC:er
I am not so good with shredding and improvising. We should have a lesson on that.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 29 2007, 07:08 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Jan 29 2007, 11:46 AM) *
I am not so good with shredding and improvising. We should have a lesson on that.

This is a large topic - half of the site partly aims on explaing this. If you have a problem and want to request a lesson you need to narrow your request down.

Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 30 2007, 01:00 AM
Instructor
If you are not good in shredding that means you lack the technique so it is where you have to start. Learn as much as possible techniques and go for high speeds with metronome (ofcourse if you can play it fast). The more excercises you pklay - the better shredder you'll become.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Matt
Jan 30 2007, 07:02 PM
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Jan 29 2007, 08:16 PM) *

If you learn the kirk hammett licks, the speed picking and the sweeping lessons, the Motto is Oops solo you could pull off some unbeleivable stuff on the guitar.

You cant just tell Kris to stop everything his doing for Guitarmasterclass, freelicks.net, ultimateguitar.com and whatever else he has to do to make you a lesson on shredding and improvising when theres already a whole two websites full of it.

Sorry, dont wana come across as a dickhead but think about what your requesting

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 31 2007, 01:16 PM
I did not know about freelicks.net

freelicks.net is AWESOME! I was totally siked when I saw Bohemian Rhapsody on it. That may be my favorite Queen song. I already have it in a book but it is so much easier to learn it in a lesson. Oh, yeah! I saw something weird on Kris' parker. It had rectangle fret markers. What is up with that?

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Matt
Jan 31 2007, 03:17 PM
he draws them on i think lol, a few people have noticed they change alot.

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 02:09 AM