9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
The Nightwitch Broom Collab, Students and Instructors collaboration
kadir korkmaz
Apr 22 2016, 05:47 AM
GMC:er
How to prepare a video?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 22 2016, 07:47 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (kadir korkmaz @ Apr 22 2016, 06:47 AM) *
How to prepare a video?

Darius is working on the audio mix and video, can't wait to see the result! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kadir korkmaz
Apr 22 2016, 10:14 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 22 2016, 06:47 AM) *
Darius is working on the audio mix and video, can't wait to see the result! cool.gif

thx

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 25 2016, 05:03 PM
Instructor
Kadir - you don't have to prepare anything at the moemnt - you have delivered all necessary files and I'm now trying to fit all takes to make best piece of music out of it so we could here it all as one cool song, played by many guitar players smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 27 2016, 12:57 PM
Instructor
Sooooo.....here it is ! THE FINAL MIX!

Thank You all for participation! It was huge pleasure to work with some of You again and some of You for the first time! I hope You enjoy the mix. Aside from exposing playing abilities of each of You, I was mostly trying to put it all together the way it would have a biggest musical sense smile.gif You all did a great job!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 27 2016, 12:59 PM
GMC Founder
This was a very inspiring collab for me - thanks Darius and all all students/instructors for you killer contributions!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Beat Zbinden
Apr 27 2016, 01:17 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I like it!!
Well done Darius!!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Apr 27 2016, 01:23 PM
Learning Tone Master
Cool....I love the fact that this collab has 07:22 minutes!!!
Congrats to everyone involved and also congrats to Darek for this awesome mix smile.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Apr 27 2016, 01:24 PM

+Quote Post
bleez
Apr 27 2016, 01:34 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
amazing job D-Man smile.gif
those cuts between me and chris were great, that must have taken ages to edit.
awesome takes all round biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
ChrisGLP
Apr 27 2016, 01:37 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Darius, I have no idea how you combine all these different sound files to such an awesome 7 minutes result... I am speechless!

Its absolutely EPIC!!!! THX for this collab!!! cool.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 27 2016, 01:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 27 2016, 12:59 PM) *
This was a very inspiring collab for me - thanks Darius and all all students/instructors for you killer contributions!

Thanx for the opportunity Kris:) It was really worth the work smile.gif

QUOTE (Beat Zbinden @ Apr 27 2016, 01:17 PM) *
I like it!!
Well done Darius!!

Your take was really great Ben. Matching the song like hell. Perfect choice of notes smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Apr 27 2016, 01:23 PM) *
Cool....I love the fact that this collab has 07:22 minutes!!!
Congrats to everyone involved and also congrats to Darek for this awesome mix smile.gif

We had so many great takes that it was not a problem to keep it that long...yet imagine the collab would have around 20 minutes if we would keep all the takes untouched smile.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Apr 27 2016, 01:34 PM) *
amazing job D-Man smile.gif
those cuts between me and chris were great, that must have taken ages to edit.
awesome takes all round biggrin.gif

Bleez....You both shoul;d definitely have a band biggrin.gif at some points your thinking of solo was so simialr that I had to go back to the audio project to make sure I will not mess the order in the video tongue.gif

QUOTE (ChrisGLP @ Apr 27 2016, 01:37 PM) *
Darius, I have no idea how you combine all these different sound files to such an awesome 7 minutes result... I am speechless!

Its absolutely EPIC!!!! THX for this collab!!! cool.gif smile.gif

Thanx for a great take Chris! Well...it all takes time as You all could notice but it's a long lasting souvenir so it's worth the time to make it best possible smile.gif

+Quote Post
Procyon
Apr 27 2016, 05:58 PM
Oh yes, this turned out great! Awesome mix, Darius, master of editing!!

And the part where Kris' head hovers over Beat's guitar (around 1:15) is just completely nightwitch-freaky biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Apr 27 2016, 06:13 PM
Learning Roadie
Awesome work everyone!

I am honored to both be a part of it as well as share a solo with Bleez smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 27 2016, 07:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Procyon @ Apr 27 2016, 05:58 PM) *
Oh yes, this turned out great! Awesome mix, Darius, master of editing!!

And the part where Kris' head hovers over Beat's guitar (around 1:15) is just completely nightwitch-freaky biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ha ha ha! Nightwish-freaky...good point biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 27 2016, 09:06 PM
Learning Roadie
Yes !!! good track !!

kris your voice is.... awesome !!!

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Apr 28 2016, 01:08 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
This is amazing to watch. Really cool how this video was arranged. Great to be a part of another epic collab! biggrin.gif Thanks Darius

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 28 2016, 02:56 AM
Nice vocal take as well! Everyones takes turned out great and it's very impressive that Darius was able to make all the various takes in to a cohesive song even with a nice vocal coda at the end. In short, IT RAWKED!!!!

Todd
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 27 2016, 07:59 AM) *

+Quote Post
kadir korkmaz
Apr 28 2016, 05:57 AM
excellent work.thank you...

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 28 2016, 07:56 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Apr 27 2016, 10:06 PM) *
Yes !!! good track !!

kris your voice is.... awesome !!!

Laurent

Cheers bro! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 28 2016, 10:07 AM
Learning Roadie
i like to know what you are preparing for the Paradise Lost collab !!! biggrin.gif

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:07 PM