Could Use A Little Help, Cool writing for tattoo
-Zion-
Mar 2 2009, 08:38 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi everyone..

For my 25th birthday my girlfriend gave me some money for a tattoo (my second tattoo).. Back then i was talking about getting a tattoo with my name on either the lower back, the upper back or lower arm..

I took forever to decide where to put it, how it should be and eventually ended up not doing it.. you should not get a tattoo if you aren't 110% sure.. tongue.gif

Now that i am turning 30 and i've gotten a little baby girl the thought of the tattoo has come up again, but instead of using my own name i wanted to get it with my daughters name..

right now i am pretty much set on it being on the lower left arm, so all i need now is some cool writing, and i was perhaps wondering if anyone of the killer artists that we have here at GMC might be able to help me out with this part?

Also, perhaps a small discussion on the pros and cons of having tattoo's.

For those who might give it a try my daughters name is Isabella

Thank you all in advance

edit: perhaps the name with something to underline it.. perhaps two dragons (not a super detailed, but rather just outlined) meeting in the middle.. dunno..

edit 2: text like this maybe?
Text 1
Text 2

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by -Zion-: Mar 2 2009, 09:03 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:05 AM