2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Now I Want An Yngwie Strat!
AK Rich
Oct 11 2014, 07:20 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (klasaine @ Oct 9 2014, 11:19 PM) *
Me either.
Just got this for $500 shipped. 2002 USA w/ohsc.

[attachment=39206:inca_strat.jpeg]

Nice score Ken! My brother just found a pretty good deal on this 50th anniversary strat. Not as sweet as your deal, but relatively painless since part of the deal was a trade for his Ibanez 12 string. I can't wait for him to bring it out so I can wrap my paws around it.

[attachment=39228:photo_1.JPG]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 11 2014, 08:00 PM
GMC:er
I love all Wizard necks smile.gif But nothing beats original wizard IMHO. The way they play/feel is just unmistakable. I enjoy them all though smile.gif Try a Wizard 1 or "Ultra Wizard" and you'll see what I"m on about.

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Oct 11 2014, 03:06 AM) *
Wow, now that is a bargain. Nice find!

What is your opinion on the Wizard III neck compared to the Wizard I?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Oct 11 2014, 10:33 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 11 2014, 11:20 AM) *
Nice score Ken! My brother just found a pretty good deal on this 50th anniversary strat. Not as sweet as your deal, but relatively painless since part of the deal was a trade for his Ibanez 12 string. I can't wait for him to bring it out so I can wrap my paws around it.

[attachment=39228:photo_1.JPG]

That is cool!
It's a much more desirable axe than mine and will definitely be worth more, later.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:34 PM