Hi From St Louis, Usa
PB and J
Jun 14 2007, 06:02 AM
GMC:er
Just wanted to introduce myself here, its my first day and I'm already learning some great lead techniques!

I am now 22 years old. I first started playing guitar when I was only 11. I really only focused on playing rhythm . I've always wanted to play lead, but never thought I would ever be able to. After playing for 6 years with the same band, I decided I would go to college. Well, the band ended up parting ways. I have since graduated, and I am more into playing guitar and making myself better than ever before. I find myself practicing 3-6 hours a day without even realizing that much time has passed.

I'm so glad I found guitarmasterclass.net. I can already tell I'm making progress, and I just started today!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- PB and J   Hi From St Louis, Usa   Jun 14 2007, 06:02 AM
- - FretDancer69   QUOTE (PB and J @ Jun 13 2007, 11:02 PM) ...   Jun 14 2007, 06:38 AM
- - Slammer   QUOTE (PB and J @ Jun 14 2007, 01:02 AM) ...   Jun 14 2007, 05:04 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:16 AM