DADGBE or EADGBE??? :P
psychoguitarist_...
Oct 18 2006, 05:03 PM
GMC:er
From: Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Asia (in case u don't know where India is)
which is ur favourite tuning??? I LOVE drop d tunin....... coz i can play the powerchords without havin to stretch at all!!! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
R.I.P (RoCk In PeAcE) \m/

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Suthern
Oct 28 2006, 05:22 AM
GMC:er
blink.gif Anyone play in Eb tuning? I'm sort of new to playing with different tunings, but I tried this and love it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 28 2006, 09:11 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Suthern @ Oct 28 2006, 06:22 AM) *
blink.gif Anyone play in Eb tuning? I'm sort of new to playing with different tunings, but I tried this and love it.

Yes I do. smile.gif It gives a little heavier sound, and decreases string tension which makes crossing the string with the pick easier (speedpicking!).

I would downtune more often if I didn't have floating bridges.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:30 AM