1st Post On Lessons
Mark.
Jun 5 2008, 04:27 PM
GMC:er
removed

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mark.: Dec 14 2009, 10:38 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jun 7 2008, 02:59 PM
removed

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 7 2008, 03:02 PM
Learning Roadie
He proberly uploads them himself which would explain why he posts first he is an extremely busy guy and can not always answer posts bear that in mind.

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 9 2008, 04:59 PM
i think i remember him saying he would post first on every lesson so he wouldnt have to make a new topic for the new lessons every day

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 9 2008, 05:11 PM
GMC Founder
Hi Mark - sorry for the delay!

It's great that you show interest in how we administer GMC smile.gif

When we had our first "guest" instructors way back I used to create a new topic for every lesson (like Nick said) - however that would be hard for me to do now... Instead I try to get to commenting all lessons. As opposed to most other video sites content presented on GMC is all "editorial" - which is why I think it's important that someone administrating the site shows his/her presence in the content presented. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jun 10 2008, 08:55 PM
removed

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Jun 15 2008, 11:18 AM
Actually, i wondered this too biggrin.gif Good to know! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:59 AM