Help.
opeth.db
Dec 1 2008, 08:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
SO I have been jamming with this dude I had met on the internet for about 8 months now. WE are coming up with a lot of original material and its been hella fun. I had bought a lot of new equipment for this. About $1600+ this year.

I just turned 34 this year. I have a daughter and a new son on the way.

I love being in a band. The feeling you get when you create something with people and you are all in sync with each other is a awesome feeling.

LAtely though I feel if my heart isn't there anymore. Second guessing the whole thing. They are younger than me. THe guitar player is 27 and my drummer is 20.

Am I foolish to give up on this? Have I missed the boat on gigging out and actually becoming something?

I can't help but feel that I am being led into a different direction lately. But this is absolutely the funest thing I do these days. Why am I feeling this way?

Ever since I have discovered GMC I feel my priorites as a guitar player has shifted.

I'm confused.
Dan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Ibanez RG570 Silver
Jackson Ofset V Randy Rhodes Signature
Mitchell Acoustic
Custom Ibanez S series (Currently working on)
X2 XDS95 Digital Wireless system
Line 6 MKII
8 Channel USB Roland Mixer

My Site
www.shredwork.com

Learn how to count. It's what separates the hack and the pros IMHO. -LCSDDS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:22 AM