-whole In My Heart-, Just a try at writing a song
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 21 2008, 05:01 AM
GMC:er
Intro:The casket drops down and I missss my friend.
Tears roll offffff as the service ends.
The cars come and gooooo but I stayed there ALL day.
I never wanted my friennnnd to go out this way

Chorus: Theres a whole in my hearrrt , that will never be repaired ! Ever since youve left me Ive always been scared. The years pass byyyy but I still think of you ! Ever since youve left me I just dont know what to do.

Verse 1: The people walk bye but they cant feel my pain ! Someone please help me Im going insane.

Chorus: Theres a whole in my hearrrt, that will never be repaired! Ever since youve left me Ive been scared. The years pass by but I still think of you ! Ever since youve left me I just dont know what to do.
________________________________________________________________© John Minoia 2008

Just my attempt to write a little song smile.gif Supposed to be a sad, slow paced song. Its the first song Ive ever tryed to write. Im picturing it to be sung in like a Jack Johnson type voice but to still capture those sad feelings in the lyrics. Ill write more as I comes to me but I wasnt sure how to lable different parts of the lyrics- Suggestions, Ideas and Thoughts all Welcome biggrin.gif-John

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Mar 21 2008, 06:25 AM
Singing Instructor
nice lyrics John...smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 21 2008, 06:51 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Nemanja @ Mar 20 2008, 09:25 PM) *
nice lyrics John...smile.gif

thanks smile.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:53 PM