Vibrato Lesson From Ben !
azureus
Dec 1 2012, 03:03 PM
GMC:er
smile.gif Hay

This is a vibrato from the lesson from Ben !!
I wanne now or the movement is richt?
So i can practise the downward ,becouse this is for me the most diffeculd mad.gif

Thanks for watching and comment wink.gif [attachment=29723:012.MP4]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 1 2012, 06:29 PM
Instructor
YES !! This is exactly the kind of thing I'm trying to encourage biggrin.gif

When you do the vibrato with your 3rd finger at 0:26 onwards.. you can also add your 1st finger onto the fretboard as well so that you will have 3 fingers all on the fretboard adding support and strength smile.gif

Well done, I'm really pleased !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 1 2012, 09:02 PM
happy.gif Hay Ben ,
Thanks for watching ,and if you say the form is ok ,nice !!
Then i can go for it !
See you
Guy

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Dec 1 2012, 09:38 PM
Great job man! Yeah in regards to what Ben said, you can add your first finger too. I also recommend learning to do vibrato with each individual fingers by itself as well, to develop strength and control. It helps when some licks don't allow you to do vibrato with your strongest or preferred finger.

--------------------

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 2 2012, 12:58 PM
QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Dec 1 2012, 08:38 PM) *
Great job man! Yeah in regards to what Ben said, you can add your first finger too. I also recommend learning to do vibrato with each individual fingers by itself as well, to develop strength and control. It helps when some licks don't allow you to do vibrato with your strongest or preferred finger.

Hay Connor,
Thank you for the advise ,i gone try it !!
See you! wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:01 AM