> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Your Stoner Rock Lesson With Sabbath Influence, Made a song after doing the lesson
Antipolitik
May 21 2008, 03:44 PM
GMC:er
Hey Gabriel,

first of all. You're an amazing teacher and guitarist! I practiced your stoner rock and Sabbath lessons because
I wanted to make an old school Sabbath rock track for my uncle, he's got an amazing voice. Lots of similarity with
Mr Osbourne if he wants. Anyway, the solo on the track is actually my FIRST! solo ever. Started playing guitar 11 month
ago and well, even I can hear it got lots of faulty pieces but I will record a retake when I really find the groove of the song. On friday Daniel will put his vocals in this track (Ozzy style hehe) and I will record the solo again hopefully.

Oh yes! Special thanks to: David Walliman for his Minor Pentatonic Scale lessons. Great stuff.

Hope you like it! Oh! The drums will be changed on friday. Will put in more variations of course! And fills.

Attached File  Antipolitik___In_the_style_of_Sabbath__solo_take_1_.mp3 ( 5.83MB ) Number of downloads: 517

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Antipolitik: May 21 2008, 04:11 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Antipolitik   Your Stoner Rock Lesson With Sabbath Influence   May 21 2008, 03:44 PM
- - ItsMe   nice groove. It rocks   May 21 2008, 03:51 PM
- - Antipolitik   Hi, vocals are ready. There is a part in the song...   May 23 2008, 06:30 PM
|- - WRADA   QUOTE (Antipolitik @ May 23 2008, 06:30 P...   Jul 15 2008, 01:03 AM
nnn
- - Gabriel Leopardi   how did I miss this thread? This song rocks and...   Jul 15 2008, 04:53 AM
- - Outlaw2112   nice song...   Jul 15 2008, 05:00 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:31 PM