Coheed & Cambria, Anyone here listen to them?
Bucket86
Jun 3 2008, 12:56 PM
GMC:er
I personally think they are the best Non-Metal band around right now (some people consider some of their stuff metal i dont, its not particularly heavy, its much more Prog than anything, with exceptions from their newr stuff).
Their new album that came out this year Good Appolo Im Burning Star IV, Volume II: No World For Tommorrow is one of my top Favorites (along with their other 3)
All of their lyrics are based off of a story written by the lead singer/guitarist which is being displayed through a comic book (The Amory Wars) (some of their lyrics are very strange, and the story is why)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kKCpFvRrk30
If youve never heard of them, heres a link to my favorite song by them, Gravemakers & Gunslingers.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bucket86: Jun 3 2008, 12:57 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 3 2008, 08:30 PM
Instructor
I'm listen to them now...they are very nice! Thanks for share!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:44 AM