What Can I Ask?, Is it okay to ask this question here ...
wahoodoss
Jun 22 2007, 06:57 PM
GMC:er
I was wondering, being a newbie here at GMC, if the following kind of questions are okay to ask.

1. You are trying to learn/tab a song and you're stuck at a particular place. Can you ask for help here?

2. You've tabbed or have tab for a particular song but you are stuck with the fingering?

I guess I was worried about any legal issues with all the tab sites out there being shut down.

Thanks,

wahoodoss

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My main gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Vox Valvetronix 60W
Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro Short Scale Bass Guitar

You are never too old to rock 'n' roll!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 22 2007, 07:21 PM
I'm pretty sure you can ask about pretty much everything here smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 22 2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah, i wouldnt think that would be a problem!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 22 2007, 07:51 PM
yea of course you can ask, feel free to do it. We are here to help. smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 22 2007, 08:11 PM
GMC Founder
Yes I agree! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 22 2007, 08:16 PM
Rather than just asking about the tabs smile.gif just ask about the song smile.gif we all kno how to find the tabs and can help you with it without worrying bout talken about the tabs smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 22 2007, 11:16 PM
But if you aks ze wrong question Mr Skotth will spike you! (said with a Bond badguy-ish voice) ph34r.gif

/edit: forgot the smiley

This post has been edited by blindwillie: Jun 22 2007, 11:17 PM

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 23 2007, 02:21 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (wahoodoss @ Jun 22 2007, 07:57 PM) *
I was wondering, being a newbie here at GMC, if the following kind of questions are okay to ask.

1. You are trying to learn/tab a song and you're stuck at a particular place. Can you ask for help here?

2. You've tabbed or have tab for a particular song but you are stuck with the fingering?

I guess I was worried about any legal issues with all the tab sites out there being shut down.

Thanks,

wahoodoss

YES! We'd be glad to help smile.gif

QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jun 23 2007, 12:16 AM) *
But if you aks ze wrong question Mr Skotth will spike you! (said with a Bond badguy-ish voice) ph34r.gif

/edit: forgot the smiley

laugh.gif Guess I'm both a Swede and old fashion but I'm thinking Dolph Lundgren
He never was a James Bond bad guy, right? No bond chick either I suppose (HOPE!)

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 23 2007, 11:27 PM
Haha. It's a mix of everything. The russian computerguy in the Bond-movie with Isabella Scorupco (swede, close there) who sends "spikes" over the network, and you can follow them on a map as they travel around the world. And who would be able to do that? Well the one and only. Our own "Q", with his lethal lawnmover. Or should I call him "H".

And eeeeeyyyuuuww! Now I can't get the picture of Dolph in a thong out of my head. Thanks for nothing!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:34 AM