Searching A Good Metronome (progresive)
JohnMathew
Mar 25 2016, 05:53 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

Today I was looking for a metronome that allow progressive speed (Start at a speed and keep increasing it by a certain step from a % to another %). Guitar PRO does this but it dosen't stop when it gets to the end fo the range. It keeps playing without stop when using the speed triner.

I have been looking for soem android apps and did not find anything like that either.

Do anybody know of any good progressive metronome that could achieve that? I'm mainly looking for something like guitar pro speed trainer but need it to stop when the programmed range is done.

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Ken Slocum
Mar 26 2016, 10:53 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (JohnMathew @ Mar 25 2016, 08:53 AM) *
Hi,

Today I was looking for a metronome that allow progressive speed (Start at a speed and keep increasing it by a certain step from a % to another %). Guitar PRO does this but it dosen't stop when it gets to the end fo the range. It keeps playing without stop when using the speed triner.

I have been looking for soem android apps and did not find anything like that either.

Do anybody know of any good progressive metronome that could achieve that? I'm mainly looking for something like guitar pro speed trainer but need it to stop when the programmed range is done.

Cheers

I use a program called "Metronome Plus". It allows you to program. I am still new at it, but it may do what you are requesting. View it here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNWzD6O7mHU

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ken (a.k.a. starman4) sends...............................keep making music.

Ken Slocum
Fender Strat
Variax JTV-59
Line 6 AMPLIFITT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:57 PM