Gabriel´s Orchestra Power Metal Lesson!, My attempt on 130BPM.
Gilmore
Dec 29 2007, 08:41 PM
GMC:er
Hi

I´ve been working on this one the last week or so, and here are the results so far. I´ve become comfortble playing at 130BPM, and the next level is close, and hopefully I will nail the 160BMP soon. smile.gif

Here it is: [attachment=3259:attachment]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Dec 29 2007, 08:46 PM
QUOTE (Gilmore @ Dec 29 2007, 11:41 AM) *
Hi

I´ve been working on this one the last week or so, and here are the results so far. I´ve become comfortble playing at 130BPM, and the next level is close, and hopefully I will nail the 160BMP soon. smile.gif

Sounds very good biggrin.gif

Last part was a tad bit messy but other then that, great smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Dec 29 2007, 11:07 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Dec 29 2007, 02:46 PM) *
Sounds very good biggrin.gif

Last part was a tad bit messy but other then that, great smile.gif

that sounded pretty good to me ...............and the sweeps sounded good.......I have been trying to get sweeping down but it just is not my time yet i guess.....................great job !!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 29 2007, 11:14 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Great job! sounded good, really good effort smile.gif Not be long before you have that last part crystal clear, nice!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 29 2007, 11:20 PM
Instructor
That sounded really good, great work! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 29 2007, 11:51 PM
Instructor
Nice work man, little off the beat and messy, but great effort. Keep rockin smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 30 2007, 01:07 PM
Lets go fishing!
Good effort for sure, I enjoyed it alot! I have this lesson in my bookmark ready for when ive finished my current projects biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 30 2007, 01:21 PM
Instructor
Very nice!
Keep it up dude!

QUOTE (Gilmore @ Dec 29 2007, 02:41 PM) *
Hi

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 30 2007, 06:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gilmore @ Dec 29 2007, 04:41 PM) *
Hi

Great job Gilmore!! It sounds very very nice!! Just keep on practicing and you'll improve your speed. Pay attention to the timming of every riff. Try to be precise with the notes values.

Keep on the great work!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Dec 30 2007, 07:14 PM
Instructor
Great job! It won't take long til you nail it in full speed! wink.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Gilmore
Dec 30 2007, 07:17 PM
Thank you all.... smile.gif

I´ve just been practicing sweeping for 2 or 3 months, until now i´ve thought it was impossible for me to do it and I always stayed away from it. But this lessons here at guitarmasterclass are so motivating that everything is possible now. smile.gif

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
nickmarx12345678
Dec 31 2007, 04:56 AM
wow! nice job on that one. One thing I might suggest is when your mixing thec backing tack and your playing you might consider turning the backing volume down a bit

--------------------
ROCK ON!!!!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 1 2008, 07:48 PM
Great job smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:06 AM