Bands
Amunra4002
Sep 11 2007, 03:23 AM
GMC:er
Hey man, i wanna tell yah i LOVE the lessons you have been putting up. Rhapsody of Fire is a great band, and you simply can't beat the metal guitar (in my opinion). Anyway i wanted to recommend a few bands to you such as Symphony X (if u like Turilli's stuff u will love this), Dragonland, and Manticora. Check um out and let me know what you think!! they all have myspace sites....here are the links!

http://www.myspace.com/officialsymphonyx

http://www.myspace.com/dragonland

http://www.myspace.com/manticorarocks

-Matt cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- METAL!!!!!!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 11 2007, 06:02 AM
Instructor
I listened to Symphony X before - don't like them! They don't hit the spot for me...

Dragonland sounds interesting. I will try to get their music and listen to it more in-depth.

Same goes for Manticora - need to listen to them more! Will sure do!

Thanks for links!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 11 2007, 06:31 AM
Hmm, interesting bands. I also think it would be a good idea to downsize your signature a bit, since there is some unnecessary scrolling smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 11 2007, 06:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 11 2007, 07:31 AM) *
Hmm, interesting bands. I also think it would be a good idea to downsize your signature a bit, since there is some unnecessary scrolling smile.gif

Oh i didn't see his signature as i turned sigs of at all to make reading forum easier! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Amunra4002
Sep 11 2007, 11:36 AM
awww..... you dont like Symphony X...Pavel man......it may not be what u like, but dude Michael Romeo is an amazing guitarist.. I love your stuff man...i really think that you are the BEST guitarist on this site( yah u ROCK!!!!!!), but man i love Romeo. He gives us Americans a bit of hope!! Our streets are overrun with country and rap and IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!

- Pavel man u really rock!!!
-Matt from America!!

p.s. Try pickin up a jackson and playin some Metal on that smile.gif

--------------------
- METAL!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 11 2007, 05:50 PM
Instructor
I like Romeo playing but i don't like the band's music! I said in another thread that Romeo is awesome guitarist! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 14 2007, 06:38 PM
Instructor
I like Manticora more and more! Really some awesome stuff! Thanks for letting me know about them Amunra4002! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:24 PM